Sunday, August 14, 2005


Mon - Sun
Life of mine is no longer FREE. I enjoy it very much to my point of view. Well, it's xtreamly tiring~! No doubt. But, there seems to be a force to guide me and to push me from behind. I just can't go down. Now from monday til friday i will work at TPM as trainee. On the weekend, i will be busy with my part time. Mainly from 12-9pm. It will continue that way til a moment when i feel i need a rest. For this very moment. I just feel that i shud go out there and strive for very best. Bring out the best in me. In doing my job. In making my dream come true. Earn my own money, spend my own money. I guess there is certainly something there, something inside me that have really push me to the limit. Not very sure if it's good or not. But til this second i feel good. I feel, this is a chance... this is the way i shud go now. Actually i just back from the 1st day of my part time at alamanda. Quite ok... but veru tiring. I guess i shud go lay down on my bed now.... my body is breaking up... mayb tmr.. i will upload some pics...



Haha... that was my booth lor.. GOOD things grow.. actually rite.. STRONG thing also gROWS... haha guess wat's that~! Well, work here was kinda tiring.. have to stand for few hours. But then i get to taste lipton~! Manggo and lemon flavour. Wahaha.. that's the best part of being a part time promoter. Besides, there are few friends working there as well. So we were like kinda sharing everything. Cintan mee, colgate, sparkling juice, ribena, walls ice cream... man~! It's not working.. it's enjoying!~ That what i called life~! If only they allowed me to listen to mp3 while working... that will be the best job offered in the world man... Next week? well... hehe i dunno yet... but i just wanan get out of my way of thinking bad things... enjoy everybit of my life...



Quoto of the day : A man's sense of self is defined primarily through his ability to achieve results

No comments: