Friday, March 24, 2006

My LINE - LINE7

LINE - 7 [Feel The Diffrence]

Oh... Futsal again...[This is what i have in mind everytime we have futsal match]
Well... looking at my old Nike total 90. It's in terrible shape. Time to get new shoes.. see the S? Yeah~! I bought 2 in one shot~! Muahaha.... How many pairs i have d? Erm.... around 7 pairs d~! Muahaha.... Still thinking to get the Hush Puppies Casual wear shoe. NICE~! and of course... the $$ as well... Lets get on to my NEW SHOES then. (erm... my skill in taking photo just getting "better")


Line-7 Casual Wear

Bought this mainly because i have never got this kinda shoe before. This is my 1st of it's type. saw many people wearing it now a day. Just got it, abit late huh? Muhahahaha..... Anyway, I'm Lovin' IT~! [Exam soon.... scary]


Line-7 [Futsal]

So this is my new futsal shoe. I guess i will be scoring lots of goals from now on. Cozz... Line-7 moto is Feel The Diffrence. So guys... feel my diffrence. [Does that means i score very few goals last time around ar?] Saw this shoe quite a time ago. Simple and nice. Just like my old Total 90. Almost the same line cutting. Just suits me nicely. Yeah~~~ GO~! GO~! GO~! Ale ALE ALE~! Here We go~ ...[Old world cup song...gosh~!... i still remember](ignore the milo bhind k?)

Picture Taken with Sharp 902sh [2.0MP 2x Optical zoom]

No comments: